Sculptris: Bust WIP

Today I added the hair using a separate sphere (I find hair pretty tricky anyway but masking off strands along the hair then grabbing/using clay draw with the mask works).


The bust and head are from the same sphere, masking largely used for the collars. Really helped me understand how clothing is sometimes done in sculpting as I've never tried it before!

I need to start working in the texture/ruffles and while the head is mostly done add a little more expression as well as some hint of eyebrows. Then I'll see how it handles going in to zbrush and rendering.

Quick update!! Just thrown in to Zbrush via goZ to test rendering in a sketchy style. Will explain more about goZ and matcaps later!

This entry was posted on Saturday 29 September 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply