Zbrush tests and Indoor evening photo

Just a few more tests with zbrush, working out the matcap tool/ materials, modifying existing ones and creating my own. Remember clicking enlarges the image!


 Above: Creating a simple rock face using terrain 3D tool with claytubes + crumple, Testing cavity detection with a sketch matcap.


Above: Using the base tool from the previous post (the clay head) morphed it then used a mixture of brushes. Initially used to test my own custom matcap material. I added noise to the mesh and then worked on rendering to get a cool swamp thing style look.

Finally, I also went to test out a new lens I bought (more images to follow). This was in low light conditions at a local esports event. Got a few good images out of it but this is my fave. I don't usually shoot in high ISO but it was worth trying as I want to get better at it for evening travel shots later in the year. This was shot at 1/60 with 1600 ISO.




This entry was posted on Sunday 17 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply