First new Zbrush Tests

Finally got my hands on Zbrush again after 3-4 years. These are some of the first tests done testing dynamesh + Shadow box. Some of the notable editions are the insert features. I like the mannequin tool as well, hopefully to be the basis of some sculpts I'll work on.

Here are my first new tests done over the past day or 2.


 Above: The insert ears brush tested with dynamesh. While I will properly learn to do ears this is awesome for doodles/sketches!


Above: Playing around with Matcap shader options to create a hard plastic toy look
Below: Using the Curve pinch tool to emphasise hard edges along with the Hpolish brush. Shadow Box used for simple 'Jaw'


This entry was posted on Monday 11 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply