Recent Sculptris work

I had a dabble with Sculptris earlier in 2011 and enjoyed it. I've now got a keen interest of eventually buying Zbrush so will continue to work/ practise with Pixelogic's Free software; Sculptris. Here are some of my most recent sculpts.




These are rendered in the tool itself. I just added some overlaying texture and colour via the Snapseed app on my ipad (imported the photos to it and saved them back out).

For those wanting to give it a go you can get Sculptris completely free here! It has Zbrush integration if you do have access to Zbrush (I'm going to buy it after I am fully comfortable with sculpting).

This entry was posted on Monday 9 January 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Recent Sculptris work”