The New Year

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I have been busy with work but I want to start to update this again. I have been keeping up with my photography but more so sculpting.I've been learning steadily with pixelogic's sculptris as my goal this year is to buy zbrush for some personal statues ready for 3d printing. I'll upload some of them in a later post.

I'm currently on my new toy! (iPad 2). Going to try and review some art + photo apps. Just testing the functionality in the browser first! Here's an image using free/on sale camera app Snapseed with one of my own photos;





update: uploading images didn't work from the ipad itself (at least the formatting). Nodoubt there will be something which can be used instead for it. I'll look in to more upload ways as well as other apps.

This entry was posted on Wednesday 4 January 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply