Progress and Sketching

I've not posted in a long time, been doing a lot of photography work, ranging from Wildlife photography to shots in Lisbon (will upload a few of them on here shortly) as well as working on a new portfolio website - progress can be found here .

3D wise I'm currently using the program Sculptris and will do a couple of tutorials/ show some of my work since using it later this week.

Also as part of 3D work I'm currently going through the Maya Studio Projects: Dynamics book as a kind of top up to the degree (been a while since doing more detailed particles and since university moved to Maya) - you can find the book here

I'm currently working through the flames section (previously done the cloud of dust/ volcano project). I will be working through the whole book, hopefully then will link a couple of effects together to get a little test reel done.

Finally today I've been sketching today, Just thought I'd upload it as is (just changed the contrast/ colours slightly not going to colour or digital ink it yet).


This entry was posted on Wednesday 29 September 2010 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply