Flame Studies

This is progress from working through the flame section of the Maya Studio Projects: Dynamics book;



I'm kind of happy with it, still working through the burning building project while also working out how to utilise the skills learned in the book in to my own work, possible a character walking through a dungeon with a torth or similar.

Here's progress on the house section;


My laptop is on it's last legs so I'm not sure it will handle the higher res (currently the higher one seen at the bottom is at 80 - 90 and 70 compared to the books suggested 160+. I'll work out a proper ratio tomorrow and raise it accordingly from the low 40-50 and 30 suggested resulution values.

This entry was posted on Thursday 30 September 2010 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply