Sketches via Scanner

Just finally set up our printer/scanner. Scanned a couple of the most recent sketches I've done. Here they are;


Above: An old man, reference from an old photography book 'The book of portrait Photography'
Below: A happy aged Asian man, reference from 'City of Darkness' (a book about Kowloon Walled City)


Finally I did another little test before heading to the coast tomorrow (weather permitting) of the filters with the circular polariser. I am still getting quite a bit of lens flare which isn't too hard to take out of shot if needed but not really desired.

A quickly knocked up HDR is below, I've not taken any lens flare or screen marks out just to show the issues I am getting currently. They'll be sorted tomorrow though.


This entry was posted on Thursday 22 April 2010 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply