Sketch and current work

A little more face sketching.




Also been working on some Dynamics in Maya and will be buying 2 more books when I'm back from a short trip back home. Dynamics/particles is pretty much what I spent most of my final year doing and also enjoyed it the most throughout university.



While most of my work was done in XSI/pflow I spent a lot of time using realflow and Fumefx. I'm currently moving the skills learned from that to Maya/MEL scripting. I've set myself some pretty simple effects tasks to do for now (smoke,fire,explosion,snow) just as starting points while I get used to the expressions editor and such.

This entry was posted on Sunday 14 February 2010 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply