Amaryllis shots

We bought this flower last week and it has just bloomed. Really fast blooming Christmas/Winter blooming bulb plant. Took some shots of it as we don't know how long it blooms for.






There are a few more shots I took of the flower and the bulb itself which I want to have a play around with.

In other news I went to the final Drink and Draw of the year. I only drew a few things but will paint them up and put them on next week. It's great to have a regular event where you can get together and chat with other people interested in all areas of art/design. There are plans of setting up life drawing sessions which I'd enjoy and can't wait to see what the new year brings for the group!

I have recently got the book Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right which has nice advice on creating and modelling a head with animation in mind. It was recommended to me by a friend as it seems to be a great way of modelling a head which I can then take in to ZBrush.

As far as other projects go I'm currently moving my University project from Realflow/XSI in to Maya and continuing particle/realflow studies with a new CGSociety course starting in January (Realflow Essentials with Allen Mckay).



This entry was posted on Saturday 12 December 2009 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply