Updating older work

I managed to find an old memory card I used for shooting a few years ago which still has all the photos I took in RAW format. I thought I'd go back to them today and use some techniques I now use within adobe Lightroom and Photomatix Pro. Initially although they were shot in colour when I originally uploaded them (they are still in an older gallery) they were all monochromatic simply because I've always been more comfortable shooting for/in B+W. Now I'm a bit more experimental with colour so here are the results;




Today I also found a couple of books in a second hand book store.

Berence Abbott - Masters of Photography

The Book of Portrait Photography - Jorge Lewinski and Mayotte Magnus


They should be good for some reference work when painting / designing and I've always been fond of Abbott's work, especially as he started as a darkroom assistant to Man Ray (ended up doing similar experimental work at college when I did A level photography).

This entry was posted on Friday 17 July 2009 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply