Wacom Painting Tests

Here are a few sketches/paintings I've done with the Wacom in the past few days. I still need to work on proportions a lot but I'm trying to get a feel more for the lighting and colouring currently.



Above: No reference. The proportions are a little off but I'm please with the lighting and colouring overall.
Below: Captain America. Needs some work on the neck / shoulder muscles. I've added the shading for the feathers which sit above his ears but not drawn them in yet.



I should be going to the coast again tomorrow to try some more landscape photography as well as get a little more use out of my 50mm and shooting some portraits.

This entry was posted on Wednesday 24 June 2009 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Wacom Painting Tests”

  1. Wow, they're looking really awesome! I feel ashamed of my stuff now D:

    ReplyDelete